posted in 2012-02-22
EuroEd Foundation organised nine project exploitation workshops in Iasi: one for potential trainers-representative and 8 for potential end beneficiaries on 12, 13, 19 December 2011 and 11, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24 January 2012.
The workshop for potential trainers on 19 December 2011 at EuroEd foundation was attended by representatives of migrant communities, representatives of financial institutions, trainers of trainers, EuroEd staff.
The workshops for potential beneficiaries at UMF - University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi, the Chair of Languages, at SSMI - The Medical Students’ Society Iasi, Department for Foreign Students, and at CRL - The Russian-Lipovans Community gathered attention of foreign students – migrants from various countries.
During the workshop the following aspects have been presented and discussed:
- Presentation of the project (aims, objectives, partnership, activities, target group, outcomes)
- Activities developed until now - conclusion of the needs analysis performed, collection of the good practice examples
- Discussions on the methodology for trainings developed
- Learning materials developed until now
- Discussions about the involvement of the participants in the project as trainers
- Discussions on the timetable and structure of the trainings
- Discussions on the selection process of the end beneficiaries and their needs