posted in 2012-03-30
On 26th January 2012 Academy of Humanities and Economics organised a Project INTEGRA exploitation workshop in Lodz, Poland.
The meeting gathered representatives of migrant communities from Ukraine, Belarus and Russia, that are the largest migrant sending countries to Poland. It was also attened by represenatitives of NGOs and training centres as well as AHE staff.
Participants discussed the following issues during the exploitation meeting:
- Presentation of the project (aims, partnership, activities, target groups)
- Discussion on the conducted needs analysis and good practice examples in Poland
- Discussion on the methodology and learning materials for training
- Discussion on the involvement of the migrant community representatives as trainers
- Discussions on the content and timetable of the trainings.