posted in 2012-06-11
On 22 and 29 May IH Minsk organised two exploitation workshops for IH teachers working with Belarusian students preparing for Cambridge exams: FCE, CAE, CPE and IELTS, and for the students.
Agenda for the workshops:
- Welcoming words.
- Presentation of INTEGRA project and activities.
- Demonstration of INTEGRA website.
- Demonstration of a simulation dialogue; presentation and discussion on learning materials and techniques for training.
- Discussions about the involvement of the participants in the project as trainers.
- Questions and answers. Feedback.