posted in 2012-09-27
27 September 2012 IFES in close cooperation with UGT-PV Immigrants service organised the Final Exploitation Workshop with migrant organisations representatives. Through UGT, migrant organisations and particular migrants interested in the subject were contacted and invited to participate.
The event was held in trade Union UGT-PV Meeting Room in Valencia, Spain. The aim of the activity was not only to present the project, its activities and aims, but to show the project final results and products.
Agenda for the event:
- Welcome and opening by Marisa Baena (Secretary of Migration and Cooperation UGT-PV)
- Participants self-introduction (Javier González, IFES)
- Brief presentation of INTEGRA project (Javier González)
- Presentation of INTEGRA project products and results (Javier González)
- Moderated discussion to collect feedback from participants (Javier González)
- Conclusions (Javier González)